Starting a blog I guess


I have had a lot going on recently with my life trying to move forward with myself and becoming an actual person. I do a lot in the day because I can never keep my attention on one thing. I guess I am the kind of person who would call out a penny if I saw it haha... I decided to create a blog of the things I do because I feel like maybe making a post every other day or so might help me get my mind straight.

Introduction:
Uhhh I am not completely sure what you guys are interesting in but, my name is Savannah and I am 19. I have too many hobbies and want to share the things I feel like sharing with everyone!

Things I would like to include in my blog:

1. League of legends - I play a lot of this, in fact I might play a little to much of this...

2. Art - I don't get to do art as much as I would like to because of my other addictions, but I have been trying to become a graphic designer for games for a while now. Hopefully someday I can really put my mind to it and hammer down on it.

3 Writing - I absolutely love writing, I feel like I have a huge imagination that sometimes just gets ahead of me. I have always wanted to write a novel, or a manga, or even a tv show! I will probably just share writing ideas, or dreams I had I guess.

4. Mine craft - I am the manager for a staff team on a minecraft server. I don't know how much I will post on this but, I may dabble in posting stuff about that.

5. My Life - I usually prefer not to talk about my life actually. I have a love and a hate for my life, and a love/hate for the kind of person I am. Which is actually why I decided to do this blog to begin with and hopefully figure myself out.

6. Anything I feel like - So... I know thats a pretty large topic, but like I said I do a lot, I love riddles, poems, and quotes. I may post some of the really nice ones I find! I don't know hopefully you will all like what I write though.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.