League Tournaments!


I love getting together with my loved one to watch LCK, EULCS, and NALC!

Today I got to watch Misfits VS Fnatic. I know a lot of people really like Fnatic because they are the old kings, but I seriously like underdogs like Misfits. Especially since this is their first year I mean just look at their name and logo! "Misfits" Sounds so cool!

It actually reminds me of the original RoxTigers. The one when they had smeb, Kuro, and GorillA. They were unwanted players but they worked so hard to get where they are now. I was so sad when they lost last year.

Speaking of LCK teams though I actually am not a fan of SKT and I think its SO COOL that they lost to LongzhuGaming. I hope they do well this year as a competitor. I actually really like SamsungGalaxy.

I am not actually quite sure how I feel about CLG vs Immortals. I really like CLGs players even though they are super cocky sometimes, but you know Huhi on the sassy dragon <3. I also like Oleh from Immortals hes awesome! So in the end I guess I am okay with the results since I would be okay with either team winning.

P.S TSM FTW!


"Don't ever let somebody tell you that you can't do something... Not even me. You got a dream you gotta protect it. People can't do somethin themselves they wanna tell you that you can't do it. If you want somethin, go get it. Period. - Pursuit of happiness."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.